Our objectives are
- To provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from our work activities.
- To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment and ensure safe handling and use of substances.
- To provide information, instruction, training and supervision to employees and ensure that they are competent to do their tasks.
- To maintain safe and healthy working conditions and record non-conformities and incidents at all levels to implement corrective measures.
- Our HSE policy states that measures shall be taken to prevent injury and iII health for all of our employees, visitors, clients.
Environmental, health and safety excellence can only be achieved by the effective co-operation and team work. Everyone must join together in promoting safety and health. Managers and supervisors must ensure that the employees are made aware of their individuals EH&S obligations and all work activities undertaken are conforming to our HSE standards and remain within established procedures and practice.
Stop Work Policy
It is the VGE policy that all employees, including contractor’s employees, shall STOP WORK immediately upon discovery of a situation or condition which may potentially causes harm or endangers human life or impacts the environment.