Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Q.1What is the process for applying to a position within Al Nasr Holding Co.?
If you are interested in one of Al Nasr Holding Co.'s positions, please submit your resume to our HR Department. Their contact information is located under the "Contact Information" section. All resumes will be reviewed. Only those applicants whose backgrounds meet Al Nasr Holding Co.'s predetermined minimum job qualifications will be considered for interview.
- Q.2If I don't get chosen for one of Al Nasr Holding Co.'s current open positions, will you keep my resume on file?
Al Nasr Holding Co. keeps only those eligible resumes whose backgrounds meet Al Nasr Holding Co.'s predetermined minimum job qualifications on file for one year. They will be reviewed and considered for any future positions.
- Q.3Who do I contact with any general questions about Al Nasr Holding Co.'s positions?
Please contact Hussein Ala Eddine and his contact details is located under the "Contact Information" section.
- Q.4What benefits does Al Nasr Holding Co. offer its employees?
Al Nasr Holding Co.'s offers its Full-Time Regular employees a competitive benefit package.
- Q.5Does Al Nasr Holding Co. offer any educational assistance programs for its employees?
Yes. Al Nasr Holding Co. encourages its employees to continue their formal education in order to increase their business skills and overall personal growth. Full-Time Regular employees with more than one year of service are eligible to participate in our educational assistance program.
- Q.6Does Al Nasr Holding Co. offer any training opportunities for its employees?
Yes. Al Nasr Holding Co. sponsors training programs throughout the year that are open to all eligible Full-Time Regular employees. These include in-person seminars as well as e-Learning programs.